The Vesuvius and Winery Tour is a new experience we offer to our customers to spend a day on the slops of the Vocano and its vineyards.
This tour starts from Naples, Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Salerno. The driver will pick you up in one of the mentionned locations. Once arrived close to the entrance of the National Park, you’ll have to continue on foot for about 30 minutes, it depends on how fast you walk.
Once reached the top of the mountain it’s possible to meet vulcanologists that will gather you in small groups for a short dissertationn about the volcanic activity of Vesuvius.
While on top you’ll be able to see also the white steam coming up from the crater that shows its vibrant life. At the same time you’ll have the chance to enjoy one of the most incredible experiences: walking on an active volcano! It’s suggested to spend no more than one hour and half for exploring the cone and its slopes.
Known since the Ancient times for the excellent production of Wine exported all over the Mediterranean area, Vesuvius Mountain has been for centuries the favourite place of the explorers and the wine lovers. Vesuvius and Winery tour will offer an excursus from the Greek times to the modern time to those that are interested in the evolution of this area and its production of wine.
The second part of the tour is based on the food experience in one of the most popular Winery with a wonderful view on the Peninsula of Sorrento. Tasting of local pasta, local cheese and the wine produced on the spot will be the happy ending of this experience.
- Mount Vesuvius
- The Nation Park of the Vesuvius
- The only way to buy the tickets it’s online. Click here
- The visit is always submitted to the weather conditions: in case of rain or strong wind, the cone may be closed.
- We warmly recommend to wear comfortable and light clothes, hats, and hiking shoes.
- The tour is not suitable for people with healthy issues, heart deseases and mobility problems.
- The vulcanologist guide service is free of charge because it’s included in the price of the ticket.
- The entrance fee is 14 euro per person
- Transportation service with Mercedes vehicle
- Parking charges, fuel costs, taxes
- Guided service
- Entrance fees 14€ per person
- Tasting and Lunch 35€ per person
You may also like…
Pompeii and the Archaeological Museum of Naples
- Except Tuesday
- 8 hours
Paestum and Buffalo Farm
- 8 hours
Positano Amalfi Pompeii Tour
- 8 hours