Food & Wine
This excursion is available as:
Drive Service, Guided + Drive Service
We invite you to enjoy the vineyards and the most selective wineries on a day you won’t forget in the Campania region. In this food & wine tour you will learn, from winery to winery, the history and habits, old and modern winemaking in the region because the spirit of a place can be sampled on a plate and experienced directly through tours and visits to producers. A few miles away from Naples and Sorrento you feel transported several hundred kilometers way ahead, and several decades, if not centuries, way back. During the tasting you will be able to experience the different qualities and textures from local cheese and ham and their different flavours. The tasting will be accompanied by a simple but healthy meal based on traditional Mediterranean cooking: bruschetta made in bread oven, pasta with local tomatoes and virgin olive oil and salamis.
- Pick up time suggested:
- Approximately 9.00 a.m.
- Pick up/ drop off location:
- At your accommodation
- Tour Length:
- Full day excursion (8 hours)
- This excursion is for the food and wine lovers. We use our local knowledge to ensure you get the very best our location has to offer. During the visit you will discover the local wineries and taste the wine and food specialities of the region. We are at your disposal for tours in Irpinia, with its famous vineyards that produce the DOCG wines such as Fiano di Avellino, Greco di Tufo and Taurasi or in Phlegrean Fields where the wine culture merges with the history and mythology. If you prefer a relaxing day we suggest a cooking lesson in a farmhouse and a delicious lunch with local products.
Return to your accommodation.
- Car, van or minibus depending on the number of participants
- English-speaking local guide.
- Tickets, tips and everything not mentioned in the “INCLUDED” section